5.9.14

The Travel Bucket List

"Travel while you're young and able. 
Don't worry about the money, just make it work. 
Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be."
The more I travel and the more famous landmarks I witness with my own eyes, the hungrier I get to escape to new places. So I've made a 'travel'  bucket list…. of landmarks, cities and countries. It not unrealistic… just 20 destinations I hope to cross off in the next hmmmm….. five years (would be nice).
  1. Bali, (maybe a little yoga retreat).                                     
  2. New York
  3. Egypt (The Pyramids) 
  4. Stockholm 
  5. Los Angeles 
  6. Sydney - The Opera House
  7. Athens
  8. Croatia
  9. Rome
  10. Beijing
  11. The Taj Mahal 
  12. Christ the Redeemer & Copacabana Beach
  13. San Francisco
  14. The Great Barrier Reef
  15. Hawaii (who doesn't?)
  16. Budapest 
  17. Lisbon 
  18. Cape Town (thanks to Ben Brown)
  19. Dubai
  20. Barcelona
What do you think? Good list? Better than yours? 
Time to get travel planning….


No comments:

Post a Comment