26.7.14

Holiday Help!?!?

Chow! I'm off to Italy in less than 12 hours! 
In such an excited and manic state of packing, I've gone into toiletry/hair/beauty overload. 
But where better to look your best that Rome?! RIGHT!
Skin Drink - Giving my skin all the hydration it needs and with a little sun safe SPF!
Sugar Scrub - My favorite Lush product at the moment… ( I just had too). 
NYC River Island Perfume - I'm Avoiding a heavy bottle, so grabbed some of this smells which smells totally amazing.   
Smash Box Primer Tester Set - Thought these were a great size for my 10 days away. I may have to treat myself to the bigger tubes when I'm back… we shall see!  
Secret Escape 2-in-1 Hair and Body Jojoba Oil - My absolute favourite summer product. This will be by the poolside with me everyday. 
Palmers Coca Butter - I'm sure you've seen these cute little bottles are all over the drugstores. I always keep one in my handbag and my holiday luggage is no exception. 
 TRESemme Heat Defence - My hair doesn't cope well without a heat protection. I highly recommend this miniature bottle from TRESemme. Its great at keeping hair moisturised and frizz free and isn't it cute?! 

 If you are heading off on your holidays then I hope your as excited as me. 
Anyone who's been to Italy/Rome has any tips and advise let me know?!
I'll see you in the Villa in Luca - Attempting to blog my 10 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment