19.3.14

Travel Cravings

Over the past few years I've been fortunate enough to visit some incredible cities. However, the endless list of countries that I still want to visit is getting longer and longer as I type. Being a poor university student means the overseas adventures are currently on hold - or at least until my bank balance looks a little healthier. So I'm about to reminisce the last three beautiful countries I've explored with family and wonderful boyfriend. 


The Great Wall of China - Bejing

Beijing was an experience like no other.



But perhaps didn't beat my love for LA and the West Coast…




If you've been to New York then you no that it speaks for itself and no words can do it justice. You're in a movie from start to finish…

The Empire State Building with my not so little Brother

Where exploring is endless and map reading is impossible.

Times Square with my lovely Mum.

And last summer I travelled to Barcelona for the most wonder 10 days on the East Coast of Spain with my favourite person in the entire world.

Arc de Triomf - Barcelona

With blue skies everyday and an upgrade into a five star hotel…. what more could I of asked for?

Main Beach- Santa Susanna

I only wish I had taken more photographs of the places I have travelled. Or that may be the very beauty of my adventures….

No comments:

Post a Comment